Free Nunlike Reject is an anagram. It's also a place for writing, pictures, whatever comes to mind. Most of the pictures are of my native Los Angeles. I can't help it. I love it here.

9.11.2010

Walking with Dinosaurs - The Arena Spectalular (really)

I went and saw Walking with Dinosaurs with my family. We loved it. One actor, the Paleontologist, introduces dinosaurs through different periods (like Jurassic, Triassic, etc.).  Enormous dinosaurs wander around the stage with amazing movements.  So smooth and life-like, yet like gigantic puppets at the same time.  The raptors have dino-legs around two human legs.  They are so well done.  I highly recommend this show to all.  But be warned, the kids love it and jabber and question all through the show.   The crotchety should just skip this one.

Brachiosaurus


Ankylosaurus & Torasaurus with Paleontologist in the spot light.  You can see the scale of the dinos next to the actor


T Rex is coming


Flowering plants spring to life around the stage


Alosaurus attack

Full Stage


T Rex with baby
happy boy at Staples Center with souvenir dino-head fiber optic thingy

http://www.dinosaurlive.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment