Free Nunlike Reject is an anagram. It's also a place for writing, pictures, whatever comes to mind. Most of the pictures are of my native Los Angeles. I can't help it. I love it here.

10.07.2010

Happy Birthday Free Nunlike Reject

It's been one year since I started this blog. It's been so much fun. Originally, this blog was conceived as a place to put my stories. If you look at the bottom of this page you will see Labels, and story is one of the labels, as well as a lot of other things. My first story was "My Valentine's Repentance and the Mocking Man" posted in October '09. I'm also really proud of "Frank Sinatra, Mickey McDermott and Me" from January of this year and "An Argument for Kindness, Fallaciously Speaking" from February.

Since I started this blog, I've also expanded to include lots of my photographs, some friend's photographs and lately I've been posting a "song of the day" which is usually something I've heard that day that I particularly liked.

I encourage you to start your own blog. It doesn't take much time and it's free. The hardest thing is coming up with a name for the blog. I chose a weird anagram of my name, which is hard even for me to remember. I could have chose better, but it's grown on me.

Thanks for sharing this space with me. Happy Birthday Free Nunlike Reject!

No comments:

Post a Comment