Free Nunlike Reject is an anagram. It's also a place for writing, pictures, whatever comes to mind. Most of the pictures are of my native Los Angeles. I can't help it. I love it here.

8.14.2010

The Poisoner's Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New York

Because I am forever on the freeway, I love audiobooks.  I just finished "The Poisoner's Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New York" by Deborah Blum, Narrated by Colleen Marlo. Loved this audiobook. It  discusses the beginning of forensic science, poisoning, famous poisoners, politicians, prohibition, and scientists.  The narrator was spot on.  It was a little grizzly at times, but never too much.  I highly recommend it.  See the link for better reviews than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment